Wrapping Up 21 Days of Soul Love & Healing
Whew! We made it through this challenge. I hope you feel like you’ve learned a lot about soul-love and learning to manage your inner critic. It’s definitely a process. Now that you understand all the components of loving yourself, you can break down that process and begin to embrace the idea of loving yourself.
Let’s do a quick review of all the different topics we covered over the past 21 days. Here’s a quick recap:
- The Importance of Soul-love & Healing
- How Negative Energy Can Impact Your Mind, Body & Soul
- What Exactly is Soul-Love?
- Use These 3 Self Love Hacks To Boost Your Mood
- Self Awareness Is The Key To More Confidence
- Two More Keys To Confidence: Purpose & Belief
- More Soul-Love Equals More Confidence
- You're More Than A Label
- Knowing When To Listen To Your Inner Critic
- What Does Your Inner Critic Sound Like?
- How to Practice Soul-Love
- How Soul-Love Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- The Power of Positive Self-Talk
- How To Shift Your Negative Self-Talk
- How To Use FOMO To Overcome Fear
- How Repetition & Mindfulness Helps Boost Resilience
- Positive Daily Journaling Practice
- Boost Morning Momentum With Focus
- Coaching Your Inner Critic
- Self-Acceptance Is Vital To Soul Love
- Soul-Love Equals Self-Love & Forgiveness
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 21-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better.
What positive experiences have you had as a result of learning to love yourself and silence your inner critic?
Now that you can see how far you’ve come in just a short time, I hope you’re ready to continue the journey to soul-love on your own.
If you’d like additional support join us in the next Self Wealth Activation, my live group hypnosis experience. Receive the benefits of 6 months of therapy in just 2 days.
Visit here to learn more: