How to Embody Your Success
Before you can dream about creating success, you first must define what exactly it means to you.
- List the things you need to do and the things you want to do - For most people, it’s helpful to put all the things they want to do and need to do in a calendar with a good, realistic schedule. That way, you know if you have time or not.
- Set your priorities - Your priority might be different from someone else’s and that’s fine. Your personal life is yours to live, as you see fit and you can prioritize what you want to. Do try to remember that there is a difference between wants and needs as you move forward. You want to sleep until 10 am every day, but your limited time to get things done might make that unrealistic.
- Be consistent - Like most things, you’ll get better results when you are consistent for the long term. It works with almost everything you want to do, from finishing school to losing weight to running a six-figure business.
- Track your results - Don’t assume that a step you took resulted in a specific impact until you track and measure your results. You don’t really know which actions you took that worked until you prove it. For example, if you’re working on saving money, you look at the books. Do the same when you’re trying to save time, build a closer family, and so forth.
- Surround yourself with people who value you. - When you do this there is no pressure to be something you’re not. Just be yourself and do what you feel comfortable doing. However, you still need to grow and learn new things.
Keep in mind that you want to achieve balance between your personal and business obligations so that neither is neglected and you don’t feel guilty.